Welcome to the Breese Public Library
We are open to the public.
Patrons must wear a mask over nose and mouth at all times inside the building.
Curbside and foyer pickup services will continue to be available. Call us at 618-526-7361.
Hours of Operation:
Mon: 10am – 8pm
Tue: 10am – 4:30pm
Wed: 10am – 8pm
Thur: 10am – 4:30pm
Fri: 10am – 4:30pm
Sat: 8am – 1pm
Featured New Releases
New Children’s Books
Monthly Library Board Meetings are open to the public and take place in the children’s room of the library.
My Library Account
Library Operations to Limit Spread of Viruses
- Patrons must wear a mask inside the building.
- We will continue to offer foyer pickup services upon request.
- Automatic hand sanitizer stations are located at each entrance; please use upon arrival.
- All returned items are quarantined for 2 days in a sealed container to limit the spread of COVID-19. (Illinois Heartland Library System policy)
- Disinfectant wipes are available in the public restroom and at the desktop computers for patrons to wipe their space before and after use.
- Door knobs and commonly touched surfaces are sanitized daily.
- To return items, the Book Drop slot is open 24/7.