Welcome to the Breese Public Library
We are currently operating with Curbside Services Only.
Call us at 618-526-7361 to place your book requests or to schedule an appointment time to use a desktop computer.
Hours of Operation:
Mon: 10am – 8pm
Tue: 10am – 4:30pm
Wed: 10am – 8pm
Thur: 10am – 4:30pm
Fri: 10am – 4:30pm
Sat: 8am – 1pm
Featured New Releases
New Children’s Books
Monthly Library Board Meetings are open to the public and take place in the children’s room of the library.
Library Operations to Limit Spread of Viruses
- Currently operating curbside services only. We will place checked out items in front foyer for a contact-less pickup. Please call ahead.
- To use a desktop computer, please make an appointment. Masks are required upon entering.
- All returned items are quarantined for 3 days in a sealed container to limit the spread of COVID-19. (Illinois Heartland Library System policy)
- Disinfectant wipes are available in the public restroom and at the desktop computers for patrons to wipe their space before use.
- Automatic hand sanitizer stations are located at each entrance.
- Door knobs and commonly touched surfaces are sanitized daily.
- Foyer pickup available 24/7. Call to arrange.
- Book drop open 24/7.